Saturday, July 26, 2008

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: One of the main reasons behind this blog is to force myself to reflect upon my experiences as I journal the highlights along the way. Hopefully you will be able to find some parts that are particularly interesting to you. Apologies if this turns out not to be the case. And as you know I can be a bit wordy at time. :) This has become a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to interact with a culture that truly has a rich current and past history.
I find it interesting that it is possible to make many connections to America’s development and to our current policies and trends. Additionally, there are many connections to the struggles experienced in Europe, Middle East, etc.WOW! I can’t believe that I am really on my way to South Africa!

No comments: